Analyst / Team Assistant (m/f/d) Operations & Sales
Possible Location: DüsseldorfYou are passionate about real estate, have an analytical mindset and always work with high quality standards?
We are looking for an Operations and Sales Assistant / Analyst to evaluate our company's Operations and Sales and make recommendations to improve efficiency.
- You support in the identification of operational requirements and their improvement opportunities
- You are responsible for collecting and processing information by observing work processes and conducting employee interviews
- You will determine appropriate methods to analyze operations and Sales, relevant information and data
- Both documentation and reporting of data as well as making recommendations for the future are important areas of activity along with the development of new processes and procedures to improve operations
- Ideally, you will assist in training employees in the use of new systems and processes
- You will determine the effectiveness of specific procedures to establish and maintain our quality standards
- You support your team and your manager with operational tasks
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as an office clerk or a degree in business administration or a comparable qualification with relevant professional experience
- First practical work experience as an Assistant or an Analyst is ideal, but not a must
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in German and English is necessary
- Very good experience with Microsoft Office especially Excel is necessary, experience with reporting, CRM and SAP software is ideal but not a must
- Strong analytical, problem solving, as well as time management skills are required
- Ideally proactive, independent and energetic personality
- A modern, gender-friendly open door policy and communication culture "per Du" as well as flat hierarchies
- Ongoing knowledge enhancement is supported by our online training offers in the company's own learning portal as well as individual training measures
- We value respectful cooperation at eye level as well as a multicultural corporate environment
- You benefit from flexible working hours and home office options
- We provide a company cell phone and a laptop
- We actively promote the combination of family and career and find individual solutions in the organization of working hours and with home office options
- Support with childcare through our partner Voiio
- A wide range of corporate benefits with varying special conditions in the areas of media, fashion, leisure, furnishings, and much more round off our range of services.