IT Digital Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Managing resources for projects
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
- Experience in leading IT Projects
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved with them
- Good communication skills and analytical talent
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
- Advanced computer skills and in-depth knowledge of different operating systems, network administration and service desk administration
- Proficiency in spoken and written German and English
- A modern, gender-friendly open door policy and communication culture "per Du" as well as flat hierarchies
- Ongoing knowledge enhancement is supported by our online training offers in the company's own learning portal as well as individual training measures.
- We value respectful cooperation at eye level and a multicultural corporate environment.
- "Fit for the day or after work" thanks to the free use of our professionally equipped fitness centre at the Berlin headquarters (incl. exciting course offers and trainers)
- Job ticket, meal allowance for the newly designed canteen restaurant with a wide range of food (also vegan)
- We actively promote the combination of family and career and find individual solutions for the organisation of working hours.
- Support with childcare through our partner Voiio
- A wide range of employee offers with varying special conditions in the areas of media, fashion, leisure, furnishings and much more round off our range of services.