- First point-of-contact to our users onsite and remote
- Onsite support and maintenance of IT infrastructure and network
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with Win OS, MS Office, workstations, mobile devices, printers, further company applications via phone, e-mail, remote access or onsite
- Dispatch and follow-up on IT requests with different IT-departments
- 2-3 years of experience in IT Support in multinational environments.
- Exceptional communication skills
- MS Office 365 administration and support
- iPhone and Android support
- Experience with ticketing systems (preferably Jira)
- Wiki / Knowledge base editing (preferably Confluence).
- Fluent English, German is a plus, Hebrew good to have.
- In one of the largest real estate companies in Germany, you can expect an interesting, varied and broad range of tasks with personal responsibility
- A good working atmosphere and a pleasant working environment for a modern and family-friendly environment with flat hierarchies, where your commitment really pays off
- The GCP Academy offers you training for your professional and personal development
- Active participation and opportunities to shape the development and implementation of new services
- "Fit for the day or the end of the day" thanks to free use of our professionally equipped fitness center at the Berlin headquarters (incl. exciting course offerings and trainers)
- Job ticket, meal allowance for the newly designed canteen restaurant with a wide range of options (including vegan)
- A pleasant and open working atmosphere in an environment where your commitment really pays off!