Network Security Team Member (m/f/d)
Possible working place: BerlinThe Information Security team is responsible to secure, protect and monitor the company assets which includes users, computers, systems and networks. As a Security Engineer you are responsible to implement security policies, design security solutions and work with the most advanced and cutting-edge technologies on the market
- Work with key people in the company to identify and define system security requirements and detailed standard operation procedures and protocols.
- Implement security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information according to security standards, audit, and compliance processes.
- Monitoring and assessing the company reediness against cyber-attacks, mitigate vulnerabilities, respond to security incidents and report about them to the IT managers and Chief Information Security Officer.
Job Requirements & SkillsAt least 2 years proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer in one of the following fields:
- Network Security, Firewall, VPN and Threat Prevention systems
- Endpoint Security, Anti-Virus, EDR and GPO security
- Monitoring and Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) systems - Splunk, IBM Q-radar, Log-Rhythm, etc.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools
- Experience with Web Application firewall (WAF), E-mail and Database Security
- Knowledge with Incident response procedures
- Knowledge in Networking and Operation System administration and security (Windows & Linux)
- Networking and security certifications (CCNA, CCSA) is a plus
- Fluent English spoken and written
- German- a Big Pluse
- Be part of dynamic, professional, diverse and international IT team
- Open communication channels and a short decision-making processes
- Active participation in design and implementation of new services in our company
- Employee Development Programs
- A company fitness studio and other health promoting measures